Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Canyon Espresso 13x13 discontinued Lowe’s tile in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Did anyone ever find the discontinued tile canyon espresso?
A very good morning:

I have 2 boxes / 12pcs. per box of Style Selections Canyon Espresso 13-in x 13-in Glazed Porcelain Tile 33CA09

I was looking for it too and found it's no longer available. We need more but cannot find enough to continue to use it in out apartments

Reply to Looking for Canyon Espresso 13x13 discontinued Lowe’s tile in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Better apolgise for not being an active member for a couple of years. As per title, looking for recommendations please. Tired of so much chinese tat and should ask on here. I need a few as I have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays