Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a tiler's apprenticeship in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
It's fine in here. You done any tiling at all?

It's bloody hard find an apprenticeship these days I can tell you that (only from what I see on here over the years).

The large firms tend to sub out to 'qualified' tilers or ones with experience at least.

We get a firm or two post in our find a tiler forum who are national and looking for tilers but those two tend to not want to set on unskilled.

There must be a few heads on here who have asked recently that can perhaps tell you how it's going for them. Whether they spot the thread is another thing.

Might be worth digging through the forum to see if you can find some people who asked this time last year see how they're getting on now.

This search might help : site:tilersforums.com apprenticeship - Google Search - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Atilersforums.com+apprenticeship&oq=site%3Atilersforums.com+apprenticeship+&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.22267j0j4&client=ms-android-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

T

TenTiles

It's fine in here. You done any tiling at all?

It's bloody hard find an apprenticeship these days I can tell you that (only from what I see on here over the years).

The large firms tend to sub out to 'qualified' tilers or ones with experience at least.

We get a firm or two post in our find a tiler forum who are national and looking for tilers but those two tend to not want to set on unskilled.

There must be a few heads on here who have asked recently that can perhaps tell you how it's going for them. Whether they spot the thread is another thing.

Might be worth digging through the forum to see if you can find some people who asked this time last year see how they're getting on now.

This search might help : site:tilersforums.com apprenticeship - Google Search - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Atilersforums.com+apprenticeship&oq=site%3Atilersforums.com+apprenticeship+&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.22267j0j4&client=ms-android-motorola&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Thanks Dan, I haven't done any tiling before but have been reading about it a lot so have gathered quite a lot of information in regards to the process. Thanks for the link. ^^

Reply to Looking for a tiler's apprenticeship in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

Advertisement

Birthdays