Search the forum,

Discuss Kerakoll Grouts Drying Patchy. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paul Crosby

Ok thanks Pete didn't wash it off to early or to wet exactly to the manufactures instructions these grout manufactures are always quick in blaming the tilers. I'm think of video the grouting from the mixing up stage to the finishing stage to prove to the manufactures then the balls back in their court as far as I see it's not always the tilers fault it's happening much to often and I know many more tilers having the same problems with grout discolouring after following all the manufactures instructions.

P

Paul Crosby

Hi Dave I don't use this crap brand normally I only use Bal grout the client was adamant on purchasing their own crap grout after I had advised him to purchase Bal grout I have refused responsibility of his grout when I knew I followed all the manufactures instructions from now on I'm going to make a stand against these grout manufactures that are not researching their own manufactured product by video in it all as proof that I have followed all there instructions.
Yeah and granfix is one I stay well away from been there to another crap one.

Reply to Kerakoll Grouts Drying Patchy. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays