Search the forum,

Discuss I've been outcast! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Straight from work yestersday i had to drive from Peterborough to Barnet, London to pick my 3 year old up for half term. By the time i got back, just before 7 i came in to find the house spotless and all my paperowrk, computer, books, folders etc had been cleared from the dining room table.
My other half had been "spring cleaning", had enough of me taking over the dining room so i've been shifted out into the garage conversion, which was going to become the boys playroom.

SAM_3835.JPG

I used to use the room and the makeshift desk as a workbench for little woodwork projects. The bonus though however, is the "desk" is now bang next to the beer fridge!!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
And this is a problem !!!:drool5:

Not at all, just waiting for when i get my ear bent about "spending all my time in the garage, on the laptop and drinking beer.." lol

Why the huggies :lol:

Youngst is 8 months old, empty box from bulk buying nappies. The box now holds some of my golf trophies, which i think must have been "cluttering up the place", so i'm going to put some shelves up out here and stick them up.

Reply to I've been outcast! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.