Search the forum,

Discuss I have been tiling for a few years. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to I have been tiling for a few years. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
  • Question
Better apolgise for not being an active member for a couple of years. As per title, looking for recommendations please. Tired of so much chinese tat and should ask on here. I need a few as I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays