Search the forum,

Discuss How to cut a glass tile in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 51481

Hello everyone, one of our glass tiles has fallen off and cracked so I need to replace with a new tile but have to cut down to size. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
[automerge]1567957748[/automerge]
Pic attached

Attachments

• D409F4E5-9CB0-4B88-838D-610F7A47817C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 66

Reply to How to cut a glass tile in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays