Search the forum,

Discuss Herringbone splashback! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Herringbone splashback! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays