I'm Looking For This Tile Garden Stone Dark Grey (900x450)

Search the forum,

Discuss Garden Stone Dark Grey (900x450) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

I'm looking to for any of these tiles for my Kitchen; originally from Topps Tiles but discontinued

thumbnail_IMG_2334.jpg

Reply to Garden Stone Dark Grey (900x450) in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements. Please help me find one so that my customers can visualize things before actual purchase. Thanks a ton!
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays