Search the forum,

Discuss Find a Victorian Floor Tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Dan submitted a new blog post

Find a Victorian Floor Tiler
findavictorianfloortiler-765x1024.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Not at all Dan.
As you can see in the chequerboard image, I even take my boots off when I come in!
www.timelesstilingsolutions.com have a portfolio of completed projects and on tilersforums.com I try to help answer questions on all tiling issues.
I did think that after I had posted it haha. :D

I'm sure potential customers wont mind eh....!

Reply to Find a Victorian Floor Tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the Morning Thread for Tilers Forums Discussion Thread We have a Morning Thread on each of our forums, and the Tilers Forums Morning Thread has been running the longest, we’ve actually...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before attempting to tile their kitchen walls or floor. Hi. Hope you can help me...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other UK Tiling Forum is using a Free WordPress (that’s fine) but they went for wpForo instead of bridging...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays