Search the forum,

Discuss facebook page in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
hi boys and girls
hope everyone is well,not being a great contributor to the forum but still a active member i hope you could all have a look at my facebook page and 'like' it:hurray:.
ive made it myself the same as my website,its not superb but not to bad for a man with little brain matter :drool5:

C withnell plasterers/ wall&floor tiling | Facebook

hell,if you even want to befriend me,just find me 'craig widdy withnell' and ask
cheers
craig

ps im not a loonie,just a real friendly man,erm,real friendly MARRIED MAN,just saying :)

U

user123

Ive a similar page set up where i post a lot of photos of our work.

RobsonMcGregor Tiling Services,

Lets a lot of people round our area see what quality work we put out instead of the spur brigade masquerading as tilers.

Did you mean on FB? Couldn't find it, Stef (yes, that's his real name, Robson being one surname :) or Stevie. Take your pick, y'all :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
hi boys and girls
hope everyone is well,not being a great contributor to the forum but still a active member i hope you could all have a look at my facebook page and 'like' it:hurray:.
ive made it myself the same as my website,its not superb but not to bad for a man with little brain matter :drool5:

C withnell plasterers/ wall&floor tiling | Facebook

hell,if you even want to befriend me,just find me 'craig widdy withnell' and ask
cheers
craig

ps im not a loonie,just a real friendly man,erm,real friendly MARRIED MAN,just saying :)

You can name your page to something easier to remember (and give out in emails or on business cards) now you have 20-odd likes. Go to Edit Page > Resources > Name Page and give it a short but sweet name like 'withnelltiling' and your page will become facebook.com/withnelltiling - dead easy to give out then.

U

user123

You can name your page to something easier to remember (and give out in emails or on business cards) now you have 20-odd likes. Go to Edit Page > Resources > Name Page and give it a short but sweet name like 'withnelltiling' and your page will become facebook.com/withnelltiling - dead easy to give out then.

I tried that, but won't let me do it as I already have the facebook.com/gisela.gibbon for my personal page, - do you know any way how to get round that?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I tried that, but won't let me do it as I already have the facebook.com/gisela.gibbon for my personal page, - do you know any way how to get round that?

Go to your page and select 'use facebook as page' and then go to the settings again. You just need to be logged in as the actual page and not your personal profile.

If it keeps saying you've already changed your username or whatever you might need to create a new page (just so you have more than one extra page - just create a random page and then erase it again afterwards). Then you get a drop-down box with your two pages in it so you can easily select which page you want to change the username for. When you only have one page it gets a bit confused. I think it's a bit of a glitch to be honest my mate had the same issue and that's how I fixed it for him.

Alternatively make me an admin of your page for 10 minutes and I'll do it for you. I have dozens of pages so always get the drop-down box. Then just remove me as admin afterwards.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
nice one dan,cheers mate,will do at home tonight

U

user123

Go to your page and select 'use facebook as page' and then go to the settings again. You just need to be logged in as the actual page and not your personal profile.

If it keeps saying you've already changed your username or whatever you might need to create a new page (just so you have more than one extra page - just create a random page and then erase it again afterwards). Then you get a drop-down box with your two pages in it so you can easily select which page you want to change the username for. When you only have one page it gets a bit confused. I think it's a bit of a glitch to be honest my mate had the same issue and that's how I fixed it for him.

Alternatively make me an admin of your page for 10 minutes and I'll do it for you. I have dozens of pages so always get the drop-down box. Then just remove me as admin afterwards.

Wohooo!! I've done it, followed your instruction, went in via our tai chi page, sorted! :hurray: Gisela Gibbon Mosaic Artist | Facebook Thanks, Dan! That had really irritated me. One more thing crossed off the list. :)

U

user123

G, it should be there, Robson McGregor Tiling Services on FaceBook.

Nope... what privacy setting have you got? Friends only or public? This is what does show: (PS: That includes all spelling options, word together, apart, capitals, small, names only, or including the tiling, and tiling services.. no show...)

All results

Create an advertSponsored

Did you mean:robinsonmcgregor, rose-mcgregor, robson mcgregor

Samalia-Rose McGregor
Works at Gutzmore ConceptsWent to Wolmer's High for GirlsBorn on 15 July

Send message

Web results

See more results

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Welcome to Facebook

This should be a link to our page?

Ive liked it too. Follow the instructions above to create a short URL to your page. You have enough facebook likes to do it. Let me know if you need a hand.

If you give your page an actual name you'll be able to direct people to facebook.com/mcgregortiling for example which is much easier to hand out to people in emails or on paper or even over the phone.

S

Stef

Ive liked it too. Follow the instructions above to create a short URL to your page. You have enough facebook likes to do it. Let me know if you need a hand.

If you give your page an actual name you'll be able to direct people to facebook.com/mcgregortiling for example which is much easier to hand out to people in emails or on paper or even over the phone.

Thanks Dan, i will have a wee monkey about with it later on if i get time, ive got a bed to build.

Reply to facebook page in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.