Search the forum,

Discuss Expansion joints and grout colour match in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

andreas

TF
hereford
@hmtiling knows a product, not the simplest of products to use, but they colourmatch your grout.
I cannot for the life of me ever remember what it's called.
@hmtiling knows a product, not the simplest of products to use, but they colourmatch your grout.
I cannot for the life of me ever remember what it's called.
Tidy. Thanks

Reply to Expansion joints and grout colour match in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The saga of my hollow floor 50sqm continues. All tiles now lifted but there is adhesive around the edges of most tiles (800x800) and a small amount on the back. Whats the best method of cleaning...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are porcelain. I’ve just got to the end of my bag of Mapei flexible rapid set tile adhesive (powdered)...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays