I'm Looking For This Tile Eliane Wall Tile 25x30cm in Beige colour

Search the forum,

Discuss Eliane Wall Tile 25x30cm in Beige colour in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

I am trying to search for a box of Eliane wall tiles, 25 cm x 33 cm, see picture of a cut tile attached. I cant find any other info relating to the batch or range on the tile

Can anyone advise where I can get a box?

20200702_155801.jpg

20200702_160408.jpg

Reply to Eliane Wall Tile 25x30cm in Beige colour in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays