Search the forum,

Discuss Desperatley Seeking Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 to replace broken tiles that usve been removed. I have been to just about every tile supplier in my area (and there is a lot) and I have tried to search for them on the Internet but I am flat out of luck! These were originally purchased from the building merchants Stax back in about 2013 or thereabouts. They no longer sell them and unfortunately if I can't get hold of any I am going to have rip out the whole floor - which I can't really afford to do.

Any help or suggestions for suppliers would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 to replace broken tiles that usve been removed. I have been to just about every tile supplier in my area (and there is a lot) and I have tried to search for them on the Internet but I am flat out of luck! These were originally purchased from the building merchants Stax back in about 2013 or thereabouts. They no longer sell them and unfortunately if I can't get hold of any I am going to have rip out the whole floor - which I can't really afford to do.

Hi - did you get hold of any of these? I need 2 or 3 myself - same situation

Reply to Desperatley Seeking Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays