Search the forum,

Discuss Customers Smoking. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
smoker....
I'm smoking, I hate stench of smoke in enclosed spaces.
My cigarettes are cigarettes that smell a little small.
honestly speaking, also bothers me smell of smoke.
@Dave , not a problem. open windows, or tell the customer: either you go or I go.
I do not believe you understand what I wrote;)

I do for once lol

S

Spare Tool

Don't bother me as a smoker but had a joiner and his labourer at mine yesterday morning to fit a new back kitchen door, made em a brew n labourer rolls a ciggy on the breakfast bar, I says to him your reet me n misses smoke you can have that in the kitchen...he looks at his boss and says, well thanks but he don't smoke and took his roll up outside into the force ten gales, must be a northern thing :)

O

One Day

Don't bother me as a smoker but had a joiner and his labourer at mine yesterday morning to fit a new back kitchen door, made em a brew n labourer rolls a ciggy on the breakfast bar, I says to him your reet me n misses smoke you can have that in the kitchen...he looks at his boss and says, well thanks but he don't smoke and took his roll up outside into the force ten gales, must be a northern thing :)

Yes, quite! We are rather polite up North.
In Kensington they'd be snorting lines of coke off the kitchen worktop.

G

Gazzer

I was thinking of this on Friday, most people seem to smoke outside their own houses these day...until Friday when i rolled up ( pardon the pun) to the clients house and as the door opened the smell was over powering. luckily it was a small job and i was away by 12 but I could smell it all the way home on my clothes....The house reeked and she had the nerve to have comlained to the council about the brown marks on the paintwork around the house.

Reply to Customers Smoking. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays