I'm Looking For This Tile Cotto 16x16 Tampa Ivory

Search the forum,

Discuss Cotto 16x16 Tampa Ivory in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

looking for Cotto 16x16 Gloss floor tiles. Color: Tampa Ivory. They were sold at Home Depot for a while. Could use up to a few cases but even just a few tiles would be helpful. I’m in either NY or South Florida. Thanks

Attachments

• 3522B7F1-0C64-493E-B4B0-91E9DD0AB12F.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 19

Reply to Cotto 16x16 Tampa Ivory in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new build and a few have cracked. One or two would be useful, I could use up to 8 to allow for some wastage.
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays