Search the forum,

Discuss Ceramic wall tiles joining resin floor in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all, I have had a resin floor fitted and I am now tiling the shower room. One thing that I am not too sure on is how to join the tiles with the resin floor, or literally leave as it as per the photo. The resin is not sealed so remains permeable, which allows any drainage and behind the tile is tanked so it is purely aesthetics that I am thinking of here. Anyone have any advice what would work well?

many thanks for any replies, helpful or otherwise (even the non helpful ones are generally amusing).

8BA8AEB9-51C4-4695-92CF-19A8CE823FC7.jpeg

Reply to Ceramic wall tiles joining resin floor in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays