I'm Looking For This Tile Can you help please?

Search the forum,

Discuss Can you help please? in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gill2121212

Can anyone identify this tile or where I might go to find 6. New kitchen in a different format but still love tiles

1542544527536704080071.jpg

Reply to Can you help please? in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
  • Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before attempting to tile their kitchen walls or floor. Hi. Hope you can help me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays