Search the forum,

Discuss Best grout and silicone that money can buy in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I'm getting some repair work done in a bathroom covered by my home insurance, they are picking up the costs and have asked me exactly which brand and type of grout and silicone I want. Seeing as they're covering the cost, I want to pick what is the best grout and silicone (within reason) that money can buy. I know this can be a little subjective but if I get a few suggestions here and pick the one that comes up the most then I'm sure I can't go that wrong.

Someone I spoke to recentlky suggested Bal Micromax for both sealant and grout. Is this a good suggestion?

Reply to Best grout and silicone that money can buy in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays