I'm Looking For This Tile BCT 46097

Search the forum,

Discuss BCT 46097 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to BCT 46097 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for contract ceramic tilers to join our team due to continuous business growth. Derbyshire area. Great rates of pay but must have a CSCS card. If you’re interested...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have sliding shower doors. The tiles are 600x1200 blue/grey onyx style which I would like to look like one...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays