Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone got a few spare in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

hi all,
I'm looking for this tile, it has been discontinued but I am looking for a few more tiles so I can do my hallway.
Ceramic 600x600

IMG_2205.JPG

Reply to Anyone got a few spare in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays