Search the forum,

Discuss anti slip treatment for polished porcelain in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

They still make & sell it. Its literally branded as anti-slip.

Screenshot_20190207-070803_WPS Office.jpg

I recently bought the Universeal version called feel safe. Yet to try it though.

https://universealsealants.co.uk/shop/indoors/feel-safe-permanent-anti-slip/

J

J Sid

did a sample of the Lithofin one a couple of weeks ago Albert.

did it on an of cut, not as easy to as I thought but probably better on a large area. Problem I had was not getting any bubbles in the liquid, where I did it left marks on the tile.

the process did affect the finish. It etches and gives it a very slightly homed finished and didn't make it as anti slip as I was expecting.

I still have some left and will try in on a larger off cut.

Reply to anti slip treatment for polished porcelain in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays