Search the forum,

Discuss Amtico Floor Restoration (Hopefully) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

eitreb

I am writing this on behalf of my grandparents,

They had an amtico floor fitted in 1990 and the joints have faded considerably. The have used the proper floor cleaners and followed all the maufacturer's guidlelines. However as you will be able to see from the attached photographs there is a noticeable difference.

My grandfather and I believe it just to be wear and dirt however my grandma is unsure.

If anyone can help us with a method to return the floor to it's existing look we would be most grateful for anyones help and advice across any of this.

Many thanks

Paul

Attachments

• SDC10052a.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 38
  • SDC10053a.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 37
D

david campbell

is this onto a concrete floor by any chance?
as i'm just about to tile a customers conseratory due to this happening,she has it in her kitchen also(laid ont floor boards)and there has never been a problem but on the concrete floor she has had amtico visiting and repairing on a annual basis,so has finally decided to lft it,due to the fact amtico themselves can't come to a conclusion what is causing this!

Reply to Amtico Floor Restoration (Hopefully) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.