Questions and tiling advice in the Canada Tile Advice - Canadian Tile Advice. Tile installation advice for Canadian and Canadian Tile Fixers. TilersForums.com.
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
A
Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to tiling so I'd appreciate the forums advice on a...
Replies
Views
Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
A
Hi We recently found pretty basic red and black victorian quarry tiles in our kitchen. They...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Stu oakley
S
D
Hello all I'm in the process of tiling my kitchen splash back. They are travertine tile that is...
Replies
Views
Handyman Ed'son
H
Evening all.. Out of interest, how long would everyone say is a reasonable length of guarantee...
Replies
Views
Smity77
S
R
We had tile installed in January of 2018. The installer put Ditra down. The grout stated to...
Replies
Views
Mike L
M
T
Had a customer call today, been advised by her builder that if tiling onto a 18mm ply floor, lay...
Replies
Views
marko von
M
Last week I had seven porcelain slabs of 120 x 260 cm installed on a wall in my house. A couple...
Replies
Views
V
How many of you check batch numbers before installing tiles Done a bathroom last week...
2 3
Replies
Views
Bhavna
B
Basically I have a tiled floor in a toilet with skirting in place, as we were not sure if we...
Replies
Views
J
Hi All, I'm just about to tile my bathroom and am working with much bigger tiles than I have...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I found this forum via this thread (and Google). It's as close to my own situation...
Replies
Views
Hi all just after some advise on kitchen flooring. I currently have tiles, which have been fine...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
John Lancaster
J
Hello gents! Long time lurker, first time poster.... I’m just fitting out our en-suite bathroom...
Replies
Views
Allan D
A
D
Hi guys My rubi wet saw, when using it for 45 deg cuts, won't make a straight line. Let's say...
Replies
Views
Mark bute
M
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen