Questions and tiling advice in the Canada Tile Advice - Canadian Tile Advice. Tile installation advice for Canadian and Canadian Tile Fixers. TilersForums.com..
Search the forum,

Sticky Threads
A
Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to tiling so I'd appreciate the forums advice on a project I am currently undertaking. Victorian Tile Restoration Guide for DIYers and Professionals I am...
  • AMARONE
Answers
Views
Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard one to answer. But just as an approximate guide for those searching for how much a tiler costs, and...
  • Dan
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Answers
Views
Normal Threads
T
Hello to anyone able to assist or advise Just starting to Wall Tile the bathrooom ... but first atempt at a brick pattern with a marble efect tile 24cm x 36cm . Need some advice about corners...
  • Tilelearner
Answers
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
J
hi all, many thanks in advance for advice. I have a job to tile Terracotta tiles to a kitchen floor, and this being my first Terracotta job, I have found much invaluable advice on sealers for the...
  • JimmyShoes
Answers
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
R
I'm quoting to fix trav in a wetroom over UFH. Would you agree with this spec? 10mm Marmox, glued n screwed to t & g floorboards UFH cable Latex SLC Tile I generally use Weber Floor Flex and Mapei...
  • Rookery
Answers
Views
bugs183
B
S
Quick question guys. on weber website and followed couple of links to pr360 primer. One link tells me the primer is pre mixed and just to shake bottle before use,the other tells me to dilute...
  • Stone
Answers
Views
Stone
S
Hi all Got recommended for a job, went to look at it. Massive house,6 en-suites all in engineered quartz. Tiles loose in every room,grout cracked everywhere,wet trays not supported underneath...
  • ms.tiles
Answers
Views
F
Hi all I'm going to tile my kitchen walls today with glass mosaic tiles. They are quite heavy. Unfortunately, the walls have already been painted with an emulsion mist coat (and in parts, there...
  • Futuregrout
Answers
Views
Futuregrout
F
J
this is probably the most enjoyable contract i have carried out. i had done a pool surround in the clients previous house. the client who loves stone did their own research, created their own...
  • jonnyc
Answers
Views
D
At port talbot to lose 500 job's this is not good news for our area,and the economy, if we no-longer need as much steel it show's me that the economy is slowing down even more :mad2:
  • Diamond Pool Finishers
Answers
Views
N
Hi all, I've been reading through this forum but can't seem to find a specific answer so thought I'd go ahead and join up and ask! Hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right...
  • Newbathroomtofi
Answers
Views
Gazzer
G
L
Hi does anyone know of any suppliers of these ? I just acquired some but need another 6m2, however no stockists are obvious on Google. Thanks Lee
  • Lee Geldart
Answers
Views
Lee Geldart
L
J
Hi guys, new to the forum but have read many of the threads that are quite dated, so I thought I would take a chance and post my specific situation in the hope that I can get a definate plan to...
  • Justin G
Answers
Views
Justin G
J
A
I have a property in turkey that has a roof terrace. At present it is tiled but I am getting water damage to wall on floor below. i am planning to re-tile the roof but should I remove the old...
  • Angus1707
Answers
Views
Angus1707
A
N
I am looking for 2 boxes of gres y revestimiento tiles 8"x"12. I need 2 metres and also 2 borders if possible. Thank you
  • Nicole Baillie
Answers
Views
White Room
W
N
Would anyone know where i can get hold of discontinued Wickes Amora terracotta floor tiles, am just a few short of finishing my kitchen floor. Bought them about 2 years ago, i know, i should have...
  • nijane1971
Answers
Views
nijane1971
N
M
Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows where i can buy a 3 metre flooring strip...not for tiles......wood to carpet?....or if there is some kind of tiling one acceptable for 18mm hardwood...
  • Martino
Answers
Views
Martino
M
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays