Search the forum,

Discuss Which adhesive to the ditra mat on the anhydrite screed with water UFH in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi. I have about 55 sqm floor, anhydrite screed laid about 5 years ago with water UFH. Because my house is old, build 1902 on side of the hill and on the clay, I have few crack on floor. One of the first shop where I was looking for tiles, wood effect which I want, was Topptiles. Because crack they offer me Durabase and, because UFH, own adhesive S2, so base on this suggestion I start my research on this forum, and I replaced Toptiles Adhesive for Tilemaster Ultimate Flexible Rapi S2 and mat for Ditra. But before maked final order I was look again what U use to adhere Ditra mat to screed as mine and I could not find exactly the same situation but few other application suggests S2 adhesive could be wrong to use in this combination so what is Your suggestion what type and brand adhesive I should use ?

Reply to Which adhesive to the ditra mat on the anhydrite screed with water UFH in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement