Search the forum,

Discuss What you got on next week? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

Tomorrow I begin grouting 250sqm floor tiles I fixed last month. approx 30sqm of it is made up of 100x600 planks and they need black grout - yayo_O
So the black is tomorrow's job and Tuesday will be the rest in natural grey.
Thankfully it's all grout 3000 and I have one of these to test-drive!
Raimondi-rolling-seat-with-knee-pad-Nelson-383COMBI-600x540.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Tomorrow I begin grouting 250sqm floor tiles I fixed last month. approx 30sqm of it is made up of 100x600 planks and they need black grout - yayo_O
So the black is tomorrow's job and Tuesday will be the rest in natural grey.
Thankfully it's all grout 3000 and I have one of these to test-drive!
Raimondi-rolling-seat-with-knee-pad-Nelson-383COMBI-600x540.jpg
Nice...the new mclaren F1 car...

Reply to What you got on next week? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views

Advertisement