Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

finished the shower today i posted long time ago. i had a big problem with pci nanofug basalt grout. the customer choosed the color on diffrent sample plates (ardex, sopro and pci). but then the colour was very diffrent from dark to bright but not the color he had selected. i know all the things why this can happend but i have done my best. then the silicone was much brighter. so pci send me a gout renovation. it worked and was very easy to use. i hope it withstands.
in two weeks i has again two bathrooms with the same 100x100 tiles. when this is future, i need a bigger van.
View attachment 44584 View attachment 44585 View attachment 44586
The quality of your work is amazing but these images look like CAD or photoshopped images or perhaps you use a light filter on your camera?

R

rainsco

outofbox01.jpg

yes, the pics are all edited with gimp (freeware). the picture above is out of box. i strech the lines, paint the unfinished areas, brighten areas and delete the waterspottings from the silicone. not very professional but i made the pics for the following customers and i think they look better with editing.
i hope i can come again and shot better pics when the painter finished and the mirror, glasspartition and light is mounted. if not, i edit this ones better.

R

rainsco

bathroom renovation for a tenant occiopied house. i worked up 15 x 30kg plaster in third level of house.

br01.jpg br02.jpg br03.jpg br04.jpg br05.jpg

the cad´s

brcad01.jpg brcad02.jpg

i use rails on the wall corners because i think it is better for the following glass door fitting.

br06.jpg br07.jpg br08.jpg

heres a floor i do at the moment. the screed was cracked a lot. i deside to use no ditra or something.
i tile it in middle bed direct on the old screed. i like it more instead of using leveling compound.

RV01.jpg RV02.jpg

J

jonnyc

more great work from you rainsco. you never fail to deliver the real class work.
out of interest why did you decide not to use ditra mat or similar over cracked subfloor?
had you repaired cracks well enough that you thought it not necessary.what it as pecial resin bond filler.
if so can you tell us what product you used.i often have to take up tiles over cracked screeds and usually use pecilastic and rubber crumb adhesive over crack.
although i dont guarantee this , it usually works

R

rainsco

what ist SLC? i use pci apogel and big torx screws to nail up.

the corridor leads to a stair and diffrent rooms and to much hight in the construction is not possible. ditra is not cheap too. but yes, ditra would be the best joice i think.
next time`maby i try to use some other thinner glass texture mats. ardex had one i see. but on this situations there is never a warrenty from the manufacturer, i think.

R

rainsco

cool job i started today. mondrian (bauhaus) inspired toilet room.
i settle the walls very accurate with ardex x32. and lift the level of the screed with wedi plates arround and ardex AM100 with sand in middle.
mon-wc00.jpg
i put the mosaik on a floor i made days before. 120x60 black tiles. the cad print helped me and the lady of the house to arrange the colors.
mon-wc02.jpg
paper sticked mosaik. i unstick it straight after laying to correct the joints. i use ardex X7W to have time to correkt.
mon-wc01.jpg
i will groat the tiles in the same color. kiesel produces such groat.
mon-wc03.jpg
the cad. the lady of the house decides spontaneous if we change color fields. i tell her we have to respect the designer but small changes are ok for me :)
mondrian-wc-01.jpg.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
two days ago , went back to the house where i fitted 50 tones (i think) of carrara marble :lol:
View attachment 44930 View attachment 44931 View attachment 44932 View attachment 44933 View attachment 44934 View attachment 44935 View attachment 44936
600x600x15 carrara floor and walls in master bathroom and floor in master bedroom. mosaic tiles in reccess and bianco marble wall in master bedroom

Great work there Tony! Love the fact they've got all this expensive marble and fittings and then you see the Palmolive shower gel, :yikes: I would've expected Gucci minimum, haha.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

R

rainsco

lot of unfinished projects paralell at the moment:

a work from today.. a podest for a kitchen. 7 hours and 100kg adhesive later...
podest01.jpg podest03.jpg podest02.jpg

little bathroom.. the free space is for the mirror.
hl01.jpg hl02.jpg

master bathroom. the baththub was not my idea. there would be place for a 2x1m pool.
hl03.jpg hl04.jpg hl05.jpg hl06.jpg hl07.jpg hl08.jpg

another 100x100 project. the crazy thing on this room is that i render the whole walls to hide the 13mm tiles. bathroom is in progress...
100x100sl01.jpg 100x100sl02.jpg

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
recent full re fit by us,mixture of some simple white tiles with mosaic border and gloss wall boards in shower area

Attachments

• DSCF1804 (907 x 1209).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF1805 (1209 x 907).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF1800 (907 x 1209).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF1801 (1209 x 907).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCF1796 (907 x 1209).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF1794 (907 x 1209).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF1795 (1209 x 907).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement