Search the forum,

Discuss HELP Please can someone advise about SHEERA multi color modular slate in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jason591

Can anyone please advise me what to do after laying Sheera multi colour slate . do i wash tiles twice on each application of sealer enhanser. that is first wash and dry and seal and the rewash again once first sealer has gone in again and seal after grout ???

Also i want the colors to be enhanced much as possible so could someone recommend a deep color enhancer or buffer to bring the true colour out bringing out the colour of the slate

My tiler has already used the first sealer LTP color intensifier & stain block which was reccomended by tile giant . But this has not bout the colour out much and is a bit dull

his going to put the second coat tomorrow once grouted . Im worried that the color might still not come out .

Can i apply a third coat of a different color enhancer of something different than LTP and would this be ok. can anyone tell me a good enhanser

thank you

Reply to HELP Please can someone advise about SHEERA multi color modular slate in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.