Search the forum,

Discuss Freecycle tiles French made and a few years old? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi can anybody help me confirm these 'free' tiles are floor tiles?
I have had them 'in stock' for over ten years!
Thank you if you can help, all the details should be on the photos.

Attachments

• 20220807_190356.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220807_190552.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220807_190602.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220807_190516.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 21

Reply to Freecycle tiles French made and a few years old? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before attempting to tile their kitchen walls or floor. Hi. Hope you can help me...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views

Advertisement