Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
I'm searching for Style Selections Serso Mahogany floor tile. I'm needing 67 boxes, but will buy what I can get. Tiles measure 6" X 24", Item numbers are 1095207 and (Lowes #397694).
  • philh765
Replies
Views
Hello I am having trouble, well it seems impossible to find some LAURA ASHLEY MALVERN BEIGE TILES Laura Ashley of course gone, as has the tile manufacturer, can anyone here assist at all ...
  • swills
Replies
Views
HELP! I'm really hoping someone might be able to give me some advice..... our cleaner just used Viakal on our lovely Lily Pad Porcelain Peacock tiles. I am Googling desperately but worried about...
  • Vicki-Marie
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to trace 8 off or whatever of the old 'cracked ice' 6" white ceramic tile probably 40 plus years old made by the biggest (only) british tile manufacturer at the time who's name I...
  • Eddy Webb1
Replies
Views
K
I'm aware the manufacturer has gone bust so this is last attempt at sourcing some!
  • Kelly
Replies
Views
Yannis
Y
Hello I am looking for around three metres of Japan Blanco tiles do you still have any left???
  • Bedsy55
Replies
Views
Hi does anyone have any porcelanosa japan marine 20 x 31.6 tiles. I need two boxes maybe 3 Thanks Luke
  • luke t
Replies
Views
LukeTagg
L
Beautiful wall tiles by Porcelanosa. 9.6 Sq M in Blanco (Cream) 5.6 Sq M in Marine (Grey) In total this is 15.2 Sq metres. The tiles, which are based on a Japanese paper design, are semi-matt...
  • Loretta
Replies
Views
Hi! Has anyone got any of these stone effect tiles approx 278x362mm that b&q sold about seven years ago? All I have is the size and the word "johnson", "8802" and made in england stamped on the...
  • Benferg
Replies
Views
I am looking for about 90sqft of Bedrosian Riverwood series, taupe 8x36. It is discontinued. It is a wood-looking tile.
  • jmgibbs33
Replies
Views
Kim kahalley
K
Please see pics to see if someone can match 16 x16.
  • tennantwv
Replies
Views
Need about 8 'Luna' matt black / graphite colour floor tiles 297 x 597mm. Bought from Homebase in 2012. Manufacturer is MML in Malaysia. Anyone?
  • Neils
Replies
Views
Lorraine ross
L
Due to a leak in my shower i required between 2 minimum or ideally 4 of the following tiles Porcelanosa Borneo Blanco they are 20cm x 31.6cm and are now discontinued. Desperate for these.
  • Chewbacca100
Replies
Views
Sheila
S
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x 120cm). Unfortunately, the tile was discontinued over the past few months and I need ~200sqft (~20-25...
  • J0EPEII
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
Hello, I’m looking for 10 tiles of Grespania Veneto Beige 30x60 cm ceramic tiles to make good a bathroom after replacing a bath with a walk in shower. Thanks.
  • John Guy
Replies
Views
Benedikt
B
Hi, I am looking for one box of Bisazza Mariolina, which unfortunately, was discontinued. Any ideas where I could find it? Thanks
  • Cynthia
Replies
Views
Hi All, can anybody identify this tile please? its in an relatively old car workshop and comes up a lot, need to find somebody that has a stash of them in their warehouse under a dusty sheet or a...
  • danw3con
Replies
Views
Hello, i am looking for baby blue metro tiles for my bathroom, possibly piscina brisalado brillo STD 017942. Found recently a perfect match ( SKU 1002160 from Spanish factory Salcamar), but no...
  • AndyLondon
Replies
Views
Hi We have just bough a older house with a Avocado bathroom suite which we want to keep but want to remove the bath and put a shower in so will be short on some tiles, Here is a pic of what i'm...
  • tiki
Replies
Views
Danielle
D
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some tiles that are either Mardin or Mardin Gold (not sure which). We bought them about 8 years ago. Does...
  • Mark Hicks
Replies
Views
I only need a few to re-tile an area that suffered water damage from the next door flat.
  • polarkiplar
Replies
Views
Carol Taylor
C
Help---Urgently required 4 Boxes of Wickes Mayfield Riven Grey Wall/Floor tiles CODE BCT43249 and Tile Dimensions 298mmby 498mm 6 tiles per box Matt Finish
  • Northwoods
Replies
Views
I am looking for Porcelanosa Venis Bailen Paja. Octagon I have 6 and need 4 to 6 more for but would be interested in any quantity
  • Jonathan Bob
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for Gemini Timeless Perla 60x60cm tiles, only 6 needed if anyone can help?
  • Andreablah
Replies
Views
I'm looking for between 3 and 6 of the above tiles 600 x 300 size
  • Jan McMahon
Replies
Views
Need Somertile Mazzo Hex Deco Lace tile. It was discontinued in July 2023. It was distributed by Merola, and had been available at Home Depot, Wayfair, Overstock.com, and Lowes Home Improvement.
  • Rcurbello
Replies
Views
I need 30 pieces of this 12"x12" mosaic glass tile. Any ideas or leads would be appreciated!
  • Ravendog
Replies
Views
Searching for Chromtech DCH 15 New Warm 4.0 matt 597x597x10,. Will take any quantity. Please help
  • DMHDMH
Replies
Views
Desperately looking for some Porcelanosa Borneo Blanco the size is 20cm x 31.6cm they appear to be discontinued but I’m looking for 12 or any quantity that someone may have for a repair - thank...
  • Steve Torode
Replies
Views
I am looking for old tiles i want to take out bath re place walk in shower the info on box is cooperativa ceramic d`imola unien 159GLB111 they are two colours light beige and tan with border...
  • David Morrisjaguar
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays