Search the forum,

Discuss only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I was parked in a layby whilst I picked a duvet up from a house, coming down the drive and I heard an almighty smash, ran to see my yoot was shunted into the middle of the road with the back end and rear drivers side all smashed in and a car with it's front end all smashed up slewed in the middle of the road. MY KIDS WERE IN THE BACK!! Luckily they were okay thank god!! Woman driver failed a breathalizer (I was negative).Luckily there was a few witnesses and she was carted off to police station.

U

user123

well got it back today, a couple of trims missing, ie chrome lens covers missing but they said they were on order and didn't see the need to hold it until they arrive. Strange thing tho' indicating at junctions and wipers come on,,,,gotta get used to all the sticks being in different places than the tranny! lol

So, how did it feel to be back in it then? Were the boys ok?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

Reply to only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.