Search the forum,

Discuss New Member introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum this evening. Discovered it at the weekend & think that it's great.
Been in the trade now for 7 years after initially starting out with plumbing & bathroom fitting.
Been working on my own doing various private domestic jobs over the last 5 years.
Looking for a new opportunity now due to getting fed up of being on my own for a lot of the time. Which is how I discovered the TF.
Looking forward to making new contacts within the industry,

Cheers

B

Blunt Tool

Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum this evening. Discovered it at the weekend & think that it's great.
Been in the trade now for 7 years after initially starting out with plumbing & bathroom fitting.
Been working on my own doing various private domestic jobs over the last 5 years.
Looking for a new opportunity now due to getting fed up of being on my own for a lot of the time. Which is how I discovered the TF.

Cheers
Does get boring working most of the time alone! Glad I've got a radio!

L

LM

Hello and welcome,
Hello everyone,

Cheers
We're here to help so don't be afraid to ask, everyday is a school day, for all of us ;)

Reply to New Member introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement