Search the forum,

Discuss I want a new van in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Wayne Brown

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Norfolk
This is another option bud ?

IMG_20190727_161007.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190727-223038.png
    526.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
D

Dumbo

Looks a decent deal deal on a new van. Transit custom or vivaro, traffic, I've had both and they both have there plus and minus but they are very similar. I like to own a motor so bought mine when it was 3 years old.

Picture removed.
I also like to own .
Looked at lease it all seems to add up but I somehow think they are doing me .

B

Bill

The 'New' Peugeot thingy that Vivaro and Citroen are in cahoots with has a good auto version........... they look smart but have less space - probably great for tiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Just Rizzle

i have a merc 111lwb have a rack in where i can get 20 sheets of 6 mm ply just below the roof line and above all my kit. its a 2.15 diesel and i get about 35 mpg and dose a ton with ease ,probably why only 35. like driving a car thinking of getting another for my son the 3ltr sports auto looks really good. some bargins on gumtree
if you get a transit get your looks changed as there easy to break into know several people who have had there tools taken and had to fork out a fortune to get set up again

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to I want a new van in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement