Questions and tiling advice in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating - Tiling on Underfloor Heating. Whether Electric Under-floor Heating Systems, or Water (Wet) Under Floor Heat Systems. Radiant heating installation advice. Design layout and CAD for under floor heating systems. Hot water systems..
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
Replies
Views
N/A
Normal Threads
Hi fellow forum dwellers, am a distraught customer looking for some advice. We did an extension...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved into a house with both underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathroom. 3...
Replies
Views
Dear all, First time poster here and would like you r kind suggetion. I am getting a builder...
Replies
Views
Need some help please with calculating levels and the build up of the floor to support tiling...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have an issue with 12 cracked large format thin porcelain tiles (1500x1500x6mm). They...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.....im new to the forum and I'm looking for some help and advice please. I tiled a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A customer is enquiring about UFH mat under porcelain tiles but there is already well...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me out here; I've been reading as many threads...
Replies
Views
i have a conservatory floor which is 33 sq mts in a L shape It had a level screed over the pipes...
Replies
Views
B
How much space should you leave between floor tiles and the wall when tiling over 60mm screed...
Replies
Views
Hi, some of the tiles in the kitchen, landing and bathrooms have grout that that loosened and...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
P
Hello everyone, we are in need of some sound advice on a dilemma we cant get 100% answers to, we...
Replies
Views
paul kitchen
P
    • Optimistic
We are going to lay limestone, 15mm in the kitchen 40m2 on a concrete floor. What is the best...
Replies
Views
G
on a job at the moment and having a conversation with guy I’m subbing to about order of fixing...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen