Questions and tiling advice in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile - Post threads in this forum if you are buying tiles or selling tiles. We created this forum category as there are A LOT of online tile suppliers that setup, and we'd like to make sure everybody is being discussed fairly. No biases here on TilersForums.com :).
Search the forum,
Sticky Threads
B
Couple of wetroom floors to be fixed in the coming weeks! Travertine wet area mosaics heated wire kit and no antifracture mat and yet to see if tanked. Ceramic tiled wetroom floor has piped...
  • Blunt Tool
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Shower former with drain Here we have a typical common shower-room and they can be either tiled over a ‘former’ or if the tiler has used a form of ‘paint-on-waterproofing’ (e.g. BAL WP1 – I was...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools Tiling is a popular home improvement project that can add value and aesthetic...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Welcome to the Tile Blog Welcome aboard to our new tile blog. You can find the About Us page containing a little information about us. But we’re a small family team with several tile-related job...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
S
Hi Just had a bizarre experience at Topps Tiles Swindon. Just to state that I am not a Topps Tiles Tiler ( now that's a mouthful ). I often send clients into Topps Tiles and this was the case...
  • swindonbathroom
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Direct importer of high quality tiles & paving. Large Showroom. Nationwide delivery. We are currently have an offer for 60cm x 120 at £12.99 m2. 9 different designs available. PM me for more...
  • Shoptiles123
Replies
Views
Bought the Rubi TX-Maxi to use on 1000 mm tiles which is very good but customers seem to be going for bigger floor tiles on each job ,😩. any recommendations pls
  • Never ending
Replies
Views
I’m looking for 12 Macauba Blanco wall tiles 20cm x 31.6cm to replace bottom row of shower alcove tiles, plus any extra tiles incase removing shower door damages wall tiles.
  • Kkrowiak
Replies
Views
What are the best tiles for bathrooms? Bathroom wall tiles, bathroom floor tiles, etc. :) What is the common tile type you guys have been installing in bathrooms these days? Latest job pics...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
What's your tiling question? Pictures can be added. I am tiling a bathroom three walls floor to ceiling. The tiles are porcelain 600mm x 300mm. What is the best adhesive to use and what thickness?
  • Winkers
Replies
Views
Best tile cutter you have used for cutting 1200 x 1200 Porcelain floor tiles ?
  • Never ending
Replies
Views
W
What is the best system to use? Vitrex lash tile or suretile?
  • what
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Your washroom is one of the most close to home and private zones of your home. It's the place, a large portion of your self-care schedule—from face covers to hot splashes. That is the reason it's...
  • alnelishowroom
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone recommend a good tile adhesive for bonding a schluter pre formed shower tray to a timber suspended floor. I asked Schluter and they recommended using Ardex S27 for the adhesion of...
  • tlogic
Replies
Views
I am installing heavy terrazzo tiles (size 400mm x400mm, and 20mm thick) onto lower part of bathroom wall up to height of 1200mm and also on the bathroom floor. They weigh 48kg/m2!. I am using the...
  • Howard
Replies
Views
Currently using a TS 700 and its not cutting it (no pun intended ) lol with Strong tiles any suggestions on a upgrade
  • SeanTiler
Replies
Views
Best tiles for kitchen splashbacks - Kitchen areas and kitchen tiling Which are the best ones?
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have a question, I saw a company in Israel that produces a successful and very attractive tile. Can I import from Israel? Do they have all the necessary permits to...
  • Nicole
Replies
Views
We will populate this advice area very soon. I'm creating prefixes for every tile outlet in the country. And then threads for every one, including independents and smaller companies. And we want...
  • Dan
Replies
Views
Italy
I
    • Creative
Hi, I’m in the process of renovating my bathroom. I have installed tile backer boards and now in the process of buying the tiles. I’m interested in the 75cm x25cm marble effect ceramic tiles...
  • Kcoh
Replies
Views
I foolishly agreed to take on a job without going to look at it first for my brother in law who works as a handy man mainly for a lettings company. He does various work like joinery, painting...
  • Joe
Replies
Views
B
We have wet underfloor heating and a screed down on our new kitchen floor. We bought crack matting after reading up to put down under or limestone tiles. Research said we needed to use full screed...
  • Bee-sadie
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Guys what is the best blade for not chipping and for perfect cuts wet or dry
  • Balloo
Replies
Views
S
www.stylescapes.co.uk Contact us for pricing info on our new imported large format 300 x 600mm tile ranges. We can offer significant cost savings against all of the leading UK tile market...
  • Stylescapes
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
A
Hi I'm plumbing and heating engineer fitting a wet room with travertine tiles, walls and floor the room will be tanked with AKW formsafe tanking, what is the best tile adhesive for fitting...
  • Andrew Daughtry
Replies
Views
Andrew Daughtry
A
J
Hi there, We are having water underfloor heating installed into our kitchen which is on suspended wooden floors. The system is going to installed in between the joists and insulated (below) with...
  • Justintime4t
Replies
Views
Justintime4t
J
G
Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2012? Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members. If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make. It might be...
  • Gazzer
2 3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
D
Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2010? Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members. If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make. I'm talking...
  • DHTiling
2 3 4
Replies
Views
What Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2008? I thought it's about time we had some new up to date figures in for 2008 tile adhesive usage. ALL TILE ADHESIVE POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND...
  • Dan
2 3
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays