Questions and tiling advice in the The Welcome Forum - Please post an introduction message in this forum by clicking HERE..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
R
Hi all new to this so here goes! I'm a plumber by trade but do a fair bit of tilling due to fact that I've helped my uncle who has been a tiler for 50 years up until his retirement so carry on do...
  • Reddragon
Replies
Views
Reddragon
R
Hi all, I have been lurking around these forums for a while now, so just thought I'd say hi. I am a kitchen and bathroom fitter and my business has been going for a year now. I've read a lot of...
  • magga
Replies
Views
White Room
W
S
Hi there I'm a bathroom fitter that does the basics in tiles. Check and cheerful tiles, nothing fancy. Always happy to learn more tho. I'm 46 and from essex.
  • Sporty
Replies
Views
F
It's not my first post, but I thought I should pop a hello up, Some interesting reading on here and great to here other people's opinions on things. I'm 32, been tiling about 11 years, self...
  • Flintstone
Replies
Views
T
Good to be member of tiling forum where I will be getting some good honest advice. I will be posting a couple of questions in the DIY Weekend warriors forum ,although being retired now more of a...
  • trogre
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I've recently been on a two weekend tiling course to learn some basics and really enjoyed it,so thought it would be a great career to get into. Does anyone have any suggestions on how this is...
  • Jaclyn Fiddyment
Replies
Views
Couldn't get a tiler at the short notice I imposed on myself to renovate the bathroom, so going to do it myself. I've managed to make a reasonable job on a couple of tiling projects in the past...
  • technograndad
Replies
Views
S
Just wanted to say thank you for your help whilst I was installing my en-suite. I've now finished (finally!) and am really chuffed with myself at the results. I couldn't have done it without the...
  • SB4U
Replies
Views
J
Hi All, Used to be on this forum about 8 years ago! Stopped tiling for a few years but dusted off the tools, bought a few new ones and I'm back into it! My knees aren't as happy about it though...
  • Jon Boy
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hey guys and girls, its about time i stopped this lurking business and introduced myself to this awesome forum. Ive been tiling on and off for over 20 years, first 5 years trade tiling for a...
  • Cris
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
P
Hi there. I need a memory jog. Terracotta with 10 to 20mm joint. Ball wide joint or sand cement ratio.
  • paul bovey
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
A
Hi Guys, Got an Edwardian House so lots to do. Been at it for forty years!
  • Adam DIY
Replies
Views
Havent been a Tiler For Almost 3 years After Dealing With manic Depression After Losing My Dad Wasent in the Right frame of Mind so i got an Easy job heading Back into the trade and hopefully...
  • SeanTiler
Replies
Views
M
Hello Tilers forum, Joiner, not a tiler, in occasional need of advice and expertise. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • M1d1
Replies
Views
M
O
Currently on retention ready for transfer by Xmas T11ERS I've owned this since its release by dvla Open to offers
  • Oaks tiling
Replies
Views
Oaks tiling
O
E
Hi there. I've been a member of the forum for a while and have read a bit but never posted before. I'm from Edinburgh and have been a tile fixer for 10 years working for myself. Seems like a...
  • EdinTiler
Replies
Views
White Room
W
C
Hi all, Just signed up, been involved in kitchen/bathroom fitting for a few years and carried out some smaller tiling jobs. Now possibly looking to move more into the tiling side of things. This...
  • Chris_7
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
D
Hi every one just thought i would pop by and say hello.
  • dombrennan
Replies
Views
dombrennan
D
Hi all, I am new to the forum and would like to introduce myself. I run my own company based in Sheffield but work all over Yorkshire and North Derbyshire. Recently I have been turning down to...
  • Miles
Replies
Views
J
Hi I'm John, been tiling since first tiled my mums hall when 15, not a professional, but have done several jobs since then. Currently work for a builder, do/try anything including most of his tiling.
  • john loughran
Replies
Views
I
J
I am trying to find white wall tiles to replace some and they appear to be an unusual size, 196 X 146 mm. Any idea where I may be able to lay my hands on half a dozen or so? 195 X 145 would do if...
  • JimboP
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
T
Hi, I've recently had my bathroom tiled by someone who came highly recommend, well he's not so good at his job after all, and I'd like to show you some pics and ask your opinions on what you all...
  • Tracie lincoln
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, I'm Jerry and I have been enjoying reading the forums for a while now but never had the need to post before... but I feel my time has now come! Why, well she has done it again. Like many...
  • Buzz365
Replies
Views
Buzz365
B
B
Hi everybody, I'm a professional tiler/bathroom fitter working in and around Halton in North West England. I have been self employed and tiling since 1985 and joined the forum a few months ago...
  • billthetiler
Replies
Views
billthetiler
B
A
I'm after getting into the tiling industry, I'm after advice on weather the tiling courses are worth doing.
  • ainsley pickering
Replies
Views
ainsley pickering
A
R
Hi to all from Northern Ireland, Me and my wife are in the process of building our first home on the farm and just getting to the tiling stage now (all very exiting). No didn't even realise there...
  • Robert19306
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays