Search the forum,

Discuss You have got to see this !!!!!!!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

If the grandaughter thought there was problems with the tiling why let him carry on.

T

Turkish tiler

If the grandaughter thought there was problems with the tiling why let him carry on.
Grandmother thought there was I problem and called me asked me what do I think
when I said everything needs to rip out and start from bear walls again she has called her grandaughter down
grandaughter was very annoyed with me because I was pointing mistake (well there was no right in the room at all)

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
I had a case like this recently where a builder had tiled a customers en-suite and bathroom. They then wanted there kitchen floor doing but the builder passed on that because they wanted granite on the floor and the builder didn't fit any stone products because they were prone to failing in his opinion!!!!!!!!! They showed me his work and they seemed proud of what he had done, It wasn't much better than what's on here. Could you do it to this sort of standard they asked. I had to stop myself from laughing and replied "of course i could no problem" While thinking I couldn't do it that bad if I tried. Funny what some people class as acceptable and good work.

A

Alan M

wow. how did he get it that wrong.
did he use any spacers at all. some of those vertical joints are dreadfull.

Reply to You have got to see this !!!!!!!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen