Search the forum,

Discuss X Sponsor Factor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I voted Tradetiler, thats because I've been buying off him for over 3 years and have never had a complaint about his delivery on goods

M

Matt

This poll sucks with no TG votes :lol:

I was really tempted to vote for TG. But didn't want to cheat (And I know it can be checked).

Voted for CornerTape as I have met Andy and seem him work his magic :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

This poll sucks with no TG votes :lol:

I was really tempted to vote for TG. But didn't want to cheat (And I know it can be checked).

Voted for CornerTape as I have met Andy and seem him work his magic :thumbsup:

you should meet Richard @365Drills and see a real Magician at work :thumbsup:

B

brian c

i was torn between two..contractors compare and 365......365 won.(just,as i love the products and the price is brilliant)having said that i saved a small fortune on my public liability insurance and got plumbing included.:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

I didn't see tradetiler till I'd hit the button:oops:but it would've been tight between David and Richard anyway:thumbsup:

F

faithhealer

Use 8 of the sponsors, For me it's WetDecs for his advice because they all offer top service.

D

davy_G

Ive used TileTrader, UHeat, 365 and WetDecs. All have been excellent to do business with. :hurray:
I voted for Dave at TT simply because I have placed more orders with him, many long before he was a forum sponsor and had 100% satisfaction every time.:thumbsup:

P

Prem Tiler

Tile Giant got my vote.

Although I've only bought from UHeat who's price and service were amazing, and Tile Giant who I buy all my materials from namely mapei(best i've found by a mile).

Tile Giants forum members discount is sooo good it would be an injustice for them not to get my vote.

Reply to X Sponsor Factor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen