Search the forum,

Discuss working bank hol weekend? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
So how many of us have ended up having to work bank hol weekend?
im the first idiot to put my hand up! **yawn**

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
Oooh, plucking up the courage are ya pete!! light touch paper and stand well back!
make sure she is well buttered tonight. he he
I've got to go back down to a job on Sunday afternoon and will be away until Thursday, haven't told the wife yet!!

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
yes working all bank holiday weekend in manchester , travelling it every day aswell 100 mile round trip over woodhead grrrrr
massive job

P

Peter

Didn't even know it was a bank holiday. Off today for the wee girls 2nd birthday but two jobs to start on Monday :lol:

As my boss always reminded me, "It's a bank holiday son, not a tilers holidays"

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nope did it once as I'd forgotten it was a BH and the wife now puts dates in laptop diary, of Bank Holidays and certain days hhhmmm......that I'm not working.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
don't normally work B/H, but just had a couple of weeks off looking after the kids, so going back to work for a rest on Monday.....:lol:

D

DHTiling

Supposed to be going to Aycliffe show today but it is peeing down.. Aycliffe Show 2013 Arena Entertainment

it is a show out town holds every year .. and then we were going for a few bevvies in the sports bar as well .. might just skip the show and go straight to the bar :8:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Well the rain has stopped ( for now) . so dancing shoes on and see ya later .. enjoy your day peeps..

D

DHTiling

First pint of the day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377344306.181290.jpg

D

Dougs Third Go

working this morning, dry dashing back of 2 houses, off now till tuesday then I'm doing a freebie for local rugby club (tiling steps to function room) weather permitting.

Reply to working bank hol weekend? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen