Search the forum,

Discuss which diamond blade? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
i want to up grade the blade on a rubi ND200 wet cutter.

i was looking at the marcrist ck 850, any one used one of these, are they any good, any other suggestions.............cheers :thumbsup:

Reaction score
I use the rubi cpc2, and thats a cracking blade. I used to use the marcrist, but as grumpy say's they do tend to wander, on the rubi bridge saw's.

A

Aston

i used to use marcrist, but i'm with the govenor above...montolits blades for me now! they do a nice range...

D

DHTiling

i used to use marcrist, but i'm with the govenor above...montolits blades for me now! they do a nice range...

Ed.. wait till you see the new blade i have been testing for Trade tiler.. :drool5:

It is awesome and eats stone and porcelain from 1 blade..:thumbsup: ( grinder blade)

p.s.. it is a montolit blade.

D

DHTiling

That i don't know.. it is grinder bore.. and 100mm.. but it cuts super super fast it is unbelievable..

D

DHTiling

Oh! and Trade tiler has my feedback and is ordering a load in... so keep an eye out for them ..

U

ukProTile

I just got the nd300 and got rubi's porcelain blade! It eats through high grade porcs like its soft ceramic! so quick! 2 hp motor.....BEAST

Reply to which diamond blade? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen