Search the forum,

Discuss Which Blade is best? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

having had the marcrist blades for a few months now i do find that they wander on some tiles and slightly chip some glazed tiles so i wont be buying them again , cant comment on the rubi blades as i have never had one

D

doug boardley

my CPC is ready for replacing now, it's been good value but I'll be getting the monty one to replace it though.

A

Aston

i dont like marcrist :0( as mentioned above, they have a tendancy to chip..couldnt comment on rubi blades?

montolit do a really good range of blades....i use their silver range
..scroll down the page on the link to see all the range inc the DNA ;0)

Montolit Diamond Blades at Kwik Split

C

connelltiling

Using a CPC for the first time today on a vitrified porcelain. Cut very easy through it - nice and straight - not polished so can't comment on the chipping.

R

RubiUK

Hi gary nash here,i am Rubi bias but you cant beat a cpc2 blade for fine cuts and longevity, A very good blade and when the water supply is kept good you wont get any chips on polished porc.

D

Dumbo

Had the macrist blade Ck850 was dissapointed with it and was chipping alot of tiles been using the dna blade worth the extra money in my opinion goes through hard porcelain with ease.

ted

Reply to Which Blade is best? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen