Search the forum,

Discuss What we up to this weekend? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Im staining the outside of my workshop as its nice & sunny here today. And tmro im doing a 60 mile charity cycle ride. Keep getting moaned at as we are putting house on the market, so need to crack on with some DIY jobs.. :thumbsdown:

G

Gazzer

A combination of cleaning van, cleaning out 2nd bedroom, watching Moto GP , F1, Tennis and ....having a beer !

E

enduro

Sounds better than the list of jobs i have been given!! You know what these women are like...

B

bugs183

glastonbury
Not really.....cant remember !

Oh i remember, it's why i'm single!!

Actually got the weekend off, so a bit of biking/running/climbing depending on weather and if i can be bothered! And catching up with the Grand Prix and Glastonbury. and of course the odd beer :8:

G

Gazzer

Yeah forgot Glastonbury....been sitting on the floor surrounded by beers watching Tv...its not the same !

E

enduro

We are not moving until next year as our other place is nowhere near sorted yet..Cant see why i need to by rushing around lick a blue ar-- fly!!

Reaction score
well i'am in the middle of skimming my downstairs cloakroom ceiling ,just finished the electrics for two down lights run from a censor ,and a false ceiling ,i built yesterday and fitted the plasterboard earlier this morning , ......

Reply to What we up to this weekend? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen