Search the forum,

Discuss Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia
Tile Right

About the role

Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler to join our down to earth team. Mainly domestic insurance work around Brisbane Australia metro suburbs. This position can lead to permanent residency.

Why should you join us?

• Yes, a total of 8 weeks paid time off work per year- 4 weeks Holiday, 2 weeks Sick Pay, 10 Days Paid public Holidays
  • Travel expenses paid for - We provide a substantial fuel allowance
  • Flexible start & finish times - We can work around your needs
  • Majority of work is domestic insurance work - No high rise city work
  • Immediate Start. Paid Weekly
  • 457 Sponsorship Opportunities Available
What do you need?

• Must be an experienced Tiler
  • Able to work alone unsupervised
  • Must have a car
How to apply

Apply now by sending a private message on the forum to us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this awesome job.

Just to clarify - could people in the UK looking to relocate to Australia apply for this job? Could you explain a little more about the process from your point of view as we do get a fair few members asking about it.

Many Thanks

Reply to Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen