Search the forum,

Discuss Underfloor Heating Suppliers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Uheat are the UK partners of European electric underfloor heating manufacturer ELEKTRA. We've been distributing Elektra products in the UK for over 5 years which Elektra have
been manufacturing for over 20 years.

Elektra heating cables & mat are manufactured to the highest standards with each underfloor heating mat / cable individually tested before they are allowed to leave the factory.
Hence our undertile heating mats & cables are supplied with a LIFETIME manufacturers guarantee which is supported by a 1,000,000 euro insurance policy.

Along with Elektra underfloor heating products, we also stock a range of complimentary product including, floor insulation, backerboards, thermostats, etc.

www.uheat.co.uk for more information.

Last edited:

Reply to Underfloor Heating Suppliers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen