Search the forum,

Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi Paul..I attended Darren's 5 day course a couple months back and without doubt was the best thing I've done for a long, long time...only wish I'd known about it years ago. The way he teaches how to do the setting out knowing where all your cuts are going to fall was worth the money alone. I've been tiling on and off for 15 years and have never seen it done like this before - truly eye opening. But for me, the course really got interesting from a business point of view. He'll show you how to market your new business so that within a few months, providing you follow the plan down to a tee, you'll be flying. And there's also the back up aspect to remember. I must have sent Darren 20-30 emails since finishing the course asking for advice on loads of different things and every one was answered the same day. If you haven't tiled before then the 9 days would probably be your best bet as you can practice what you learn in the first week. Whatever you choose you won't regret it..good luck!

P

paul fenwick

thanks for the reply booking 9 day course this week as I have no tiling experience,served my time as a decorator and then drove a taxi for thethanks last 14 years so looking forward to learning something new.

Reaction score
You'll be absolutely fine mate. What you doing for digs? I stayed at the Rothbury on Tracey's recommendation and wasn't disappointed. Rooms are clean, big plasma tv screens...

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi John
Pop in if your passing, i am always pretty busy teaching but Thursdays are the best day to pop in as its the day i would have the most time to have a chat when I'm not in such demand giving demos and looking after people as they have a fair idea of what they are doing by then
Haven't heard from Gisella (mosaic girl) for ages, have you, she was on my course 5,6 maybe 7 years ago
Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Looking for something more unusual on your floor, taking tiling to the next level, learning how to do 3D designs at UK Pro Tiling Training, all pieces were hand cut out of regular square tile
Fast Track Professional tiling courses
[DLMURL]http://www.uktradestraining.co.uk[/DLMURL]

IMG_5339 - Version 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tile Shop

Spoke to Tracey last night. She was telling about the course.

I'm sold on it. Now I just need to find time out from work to do it. Can't wait :)

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen