Search the forum,

Discuss TTA Awards 2020 - Voting Time - Wall and Floor Tiler of the Year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I voted for somebody I know, but who's work is good. But yeah you're right. Need nameless entries really and then reveal them at the end. And maybe a 1st 2nd 3rd rather than just a win.

It would only work with tilers. The adhesive firms will all create false votes like they used to with our annual adhesive competitions until I called them out on it.

Mind you it isn't rocket science so false votes across the entries will be rife.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
I voted for somebody I know, but who's work is good. But yeah you're right. Need nameless entries really and then reveal them at the end. And maybe a 1st 2nd 3rd rather than just a win.

It would only work with tilers. The adhesive firms will all create false votes like they used to with our annual adhesive competitions until I called them out on it.

Mind you it isn't rocket science so false votes across the entries will be rife.
All the entries are top notch work but as said my vote went to father and son outfit , Andy carroll.
Yes ive known him a few year’s and the entry was very nice work and if thats a vote for a friend , then so be it.
imho they deserve a win 👍👍👍

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Please vote for Andy Carroll and Son Tiling – The business is well known in the tiling industry, and it’s one that has done a lot of good as a whole. They’ve provided advice on TilersForums.com that has helped budding tilers become awesome tilers. And then their advice has gone on to help other tilers become awesome tilers.

By all means, checkout all the other entries. They’re good. Vote for one of those if you feel those are better.

But as a forum, one of us people are one of the options available, and we would like to see you vote for us.

Scroll through the options below, and vote at the end. Andy Carroll and Son Tiling. – Your good deed will come back around soon enough. 🙂

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Reply to TTA Awards 2020 - Voting Time - Wall and Floor Tiler of the Year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen