Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just been to measure up a plastering job and we get talking about his bathroom that he's just tiled. He was saying tops tiles wouldn't take the remaining tiles back. I assumed any full unopened box's could go back to all shops but they were told it had to be over £50 return value. States on the receipt. that's bad crack. Customers says he won't return to buy any more tiles from them.

D

dave l and l

usually just full boxes,that is pretty poor customer service
i never have a problem returning anything with them,,

B

bcd-87

There all Mc Donalds overspill employes.. threaten them.. fear and intimidation is the key with morons

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can't understand it. He said they pointed it out its in the small print on the receipt. Like you say. Poor serine. pleased I hadn't supplied them.

P

p4ulo

gosh, they do seem to change their rules all the time with regards to returns.
I'm sure I've taken a full box back there before!

B

bcd-87

gosh, they do seem to change their rules all the time with regards to returns.
I'm sure I've taken a full box back there before!

There so sales driven, if there not hitting there targets there a bunch of under hand dirty racists

O

One Day

It's good to see a company like Topps doing their bit for "care in the community" though, isn't it?! ;)

Reply to Topps Tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen