Search the forum,

Discuss topps tiles store card YES or NO in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

uug197h

I have been told today topps tiles are starting a store card soon would any one use one for trade use??????????

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Topps used to allow trade credit accounts with a monthly bill, with some definately still in the system as a local guy I know has one still, been with them for years though. I don't think they take new sign-ups for those sorts of accounts now and it was probably due to non-payers but with a store card your credit rating and stuff can be effected and they do better credit checks before hand so it is likely they'll do a trade version, or allow your trade prices to be used on the standard one.

But I haven't heard about it myself, I bet Gaz will be able to fill you in if its not a rumour.

P

penno

Wouldn't use it myself if they did start producing one. I like to keep my little kitty and just pay upfront whenever i buy.

D

DevonR

Dan your right when I got my card they asked me if I wanted a credit limit account thing. Oh no, the wife would of spent it herself and left me the bill to pay. Cash up front and then theres no hassle later when you've spent all the dosh on beers.

P

postie

Just recieved a letter from topps today asking if i would like to apply for a gold crown trade card what is the difference between that and a trade account .

G

GazTech

Just recieved a letter from topps today asking if i would like to apply for a gold crown trade card what is the difference between that and a trade account .
Gold crown trade card was introduced about 8 yrs ago,.........'Royal Mail' are getting worse and worse.... lmao.....Gaz

P

postie

Gold crown trade card was introduced about 8 yrs ago,.........'Royal Mail' are getting worse and worse.... lmao.....Gaz

Hi Gaz
Topps have just opened up a new shop in cromer it was sent by them as it had the managers name on the letter saying about the new shop still handy for me only 10 miles down the road now instead of 20

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I pay as I go with Topps and any suppliers really.

Business debit card..........

No nasty shocks at the end of the month.

On a slightly different note.............I had a trade account with a tile store a few years ago.

They gave me a voucher booklet kind of thing...........When I went to do quotes, I gave the customer 1 of these vouchers...........if they went to said tile store and spent there dosh...........whatever they spent.........I got a percentage (think about 7%) in commission...........cheque in the post every 3 months.

It was a good idea..........never seen or heard of it since:whatchutalkingabout

Reply to topps tiles store card YES or NO in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen