Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Courses in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Holohana

Hi all, Im new on here and ive been tiling a little while but want to go on a course to make sure im doing it right and learn as much as i can.

What courses have people been on and what feedback can they offer on them? happt to hear about long ones and short ones as want to make the right choice.

Happy to email people off line if easier? Is that allowed?

S

scrubmuncher

thiers loads of info on the forums, just click. That Northeast one seems to be pretty popular and gets good feedback.

B

bluevin123

Hi mate,
Without a doubt I would go for the North East Tiling (N.E.T.T.).I Was there a couple a weeks ago,and it was very good.There is a hell of a lot of information to take in,but its well worth it.
There was a guy on the course who done a weeks course nr London, and he said he learnt more in an afternoon with NETT than he did in a week with the other one.Darren is really aproachable and really knows his stuff.Also Tracys a lovely lady, who is every bit as helpfull.Give them a ring mate.You wont be disapointed.
Good luck whatever you choose.
Vinnie.

G

GazLC81

I did the course at Chase Tiling Academy and cannot fault it at all! Really good course and Phil is a great tutor

After doing the course I was really confident, I had never fixed a tile in my life before I did the course and now about two months later I am earning a decent living from it.

Gaz

If you want more info you can send me a PM no problem

C

ChaseTiling

Hi Holohana,

Take a look at our website and see what you think. We are an accredited Construction Skills - City & Guilds training centre for Wall & Floor Tiling.

All the best,

Chase Tiling Academy

Reply to Tiling Courses in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen