Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling contractor seeking fixers and technical discussion in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JustTiling

A large contractor based in the south of the UK, we are currently working on 50+ new build housing sites.

This quantity of work dictates that we are always seeking reliable quality tilers, to whom we can offer excellent rates and continuity of work.

We are keen to speak to experienced tilers across the South for sites located in Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Surrey, London, Gloucestershire and Sussex among others.

This site has been a valuable resource for technical information and we hope to be able to contribute as well as gain!

U

Unused Account 1

If you ever get work in kent area let me know ,whats your rates mate cheers

Reply to Tiling contractor seeking fixers and technical discussion in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen